Softail Rear Crash Bars/Pegs
$265.00 – $299.00
These are our Softail Rear Crashbars/Passenger Pegs for 2018-2021 models. They are eight inches long to work in conjunction with the front crash bars to protect the front and the back of the bike in a crash. They also double as rear passenger pegs. Lots of research and development went into getting the positioning and aesthetics just right. Available in raw metal, black powder coating, or custom colors. Two water-jet cut mounting plates, two gussets for added strength, two six-inch pieces of DOM tubing, and two two-inch Delrin sliders.
- All gussets and mounting brackets water jet cut out for precision fitment every time.
- Includes two two-inch Delrin sliders.
- Fits on bikes with mid controls only.
- Made in the USA.
- Black powder coat included custom colors available (please expect 4 weeks lead time for custom colors)
- These crash bars are designed with both stunt riders and canyon carvers in mind.
- Includes hardware to bolt crash bar on to the bike.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 in|
Unfinished, Black Powder Coating, Custom Color
There are no reviews yet.