Softail Front Crash Bar
$370.00 – $390.00
Softail Front Crashbar for 2018-2021 bikes. Designed, fabricated and tested in-house right here at our shop in Denver, Colorado. A lot of research and development went into getting the positioning and sizing perfect. The side plates are designed to be sandwiched between the foot control, breaks and the master cylinder mount. This crash bar is designed to be taller than the foot pegs while mounted to the bike, for a wider turning angle.
Works great with our Rear Crash Bar Pegs for M8 Softails.
Comes with two replaceable Delrin sliders to protect the ends, or pair with some of our colorful slider options.
32 inches wide to match most standard handlebar widths.
- 32 inches wide to match most standard handlebar widths.
- 1 ¼ dom tubing with welded in bungs to attach sliders.
- All gussets and mounting brackets water jet cut out for precision fitment every time.
- Includes two Delrin sliders.
- Fits on bikes with mid controls only.
- Made in the USA.
- Black powder coat included, custom colors available (please expect 4 weeks lead time for custom colors)
- These crashbars are designed with both stunt riders and canyon carvers in mind.
- Includes hardware to bolt crash bar on to the bike.
|25 × 25 × 25 in
Unfinished, Black Powder Coating, Custom Color