Dyna 2 Crash Bar 2005-2017
$335.00 – $360.00
Dyna Crashbar for 2006-2017 models. This is the main difference from the version for previous models is that the tubing on the crash bar is moved to work with the voltage regulator on the bike. Whether you’re a stunt rider or just an everyday rider, if you slide out or tip over, these crashbars protect that new paint job. They can also be used as highway pegs if you want to rest your feet on them. 32 inches wide to match most standard handlebar widths. Available in raw metal, black powder coating, or custom colors. Ships with two, two-inch Delrin sliders.
please allow 2 weeks for this product to ship
- Requests for custom paint must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ** CURRENTLY WE ARE 2 WEEKS OUT ON THIS CRASHBAR**
- 32 inches wide to match most standard handlebar widths.
- 1 ¼ dom tubing with welded in bungs to attach sliders.
- All gussets and mounting brackets water jet cut out for precision fitment every time.
- Includes two delrin sliders.
- Fits on bikes with mid controls only.
- Black powder coat included, custom colors available (please expect 4 weeks lead time for custom colors)
- Designed with both stunt riders and canyon carvers in mind.
- Includes hardware to bolt crash bar on to the bike.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 in|
Unfinished, Black Powder Coating, Custom Color, Unfinished with Big Bear Mount, Black Powder Coating with Big Bear Mount, Custom Color with Big Bear Mount
There are no reviews yet.