2005-2017 Dyna Shorty Pro Crash Bar
The Shorty Pro Crash Bar, inspired by advanced stunt riders; we wanted to design a narrower and ‘under-the-radar’ crash bar. With this oversight, we designed a bar that is bent using our in house tubing bender to go up and over the voltage regulator in the front of the frame so that it doesn’t need to be relocated like most. We also took two inches off the crash bar on each side to give it that sleek look. While this crash bar will still protect a lot on the bike, it is designed to save most of the bike in a crash but look better on the bike for daily use. This crash bar will come in black powder coat.
- 28 inches wide overall with delrin sliders instead of the normal 32 inch width for a more sleek look.
- This crash bar is made for the more advanced riders, it will still protect a lot on the bike but not as much as the tradition 32 inch wide bar.
- 1 ¼ dom tubing with welded in bungs to attach sliders.
- All gussets and mounting brackets water jet cut out for precision fitment every time.
- Includes two delrin sliders.
- Fits on bikes with mid controls only.
- Black powder coat included, please email us if you’d like a raw bar for custom paint or powder coat
- If you’d like one raw for paint please email us.
- Includes hardware to bolt crash bar on to the bike.
Please be sure to add in the notes if you have a Big bear Motor Mount or if you have a stock motor mount.
Big Bear Motor Mount, Stock Motor Mount