1997-2016 Bagger Rear Crash Bars
Our bagger rear crash bars are designed with every type of Harley rider in mind. We designed them to protect the bike and bags in a tip over or a crash. This part is very easy to install, and comes with all mounting hardware including delrin sliders. No modification is needed for the side covers but for 2016-2023 year baggers you will need to add our Rear bag rails to insure proper fit up**we are currently re-designing a set of rears for these years specifically for fitment issues**.
Dom heavy wall tubing to insure the protection of your bagger. This part is mig welded at our shop here in Denver Colorado.
Ships with two, two-inch Delrin sliders or anodized, colored sliders available on the drop down; brass, blue, red, purple and aluminum.
Out of stock
- In the re-design process for 2016-Current Baggers for re-fitment. If you have a bagger that is newer than 2016, please expect to wait 2 months for a final product.
- ** CURRENTLY WE ARE 2-4 WEEKS OUT ON THIS CRASH BAR**
- Designed To protect your bike and bags during a tip over or a crash.
- 1 ¼ dom tubing with welded in bungs to attach sliders.
- All mounting brackets water jet cut out for precision fitment every time.
- Includes two delrin sliders.
- Fits on Road Glides, Road Kings and Street Glides from years 1998-2016.
- Black powder coat included, please email us if you’d like a raw bar for custom paint or powder coat.
- These crash bars are designed for the stunt riders, canyon carvers and the every day rider.
- Includes hardware to bolt crash bars on to the bike.
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 4 in|