2000-2015 Bagger front Crash Bar
This crash bar fits any touring bike. From day one at Fox Fab Moto we have had a ton of people asking us to design and produce Bagger crash bars, we really wanted to take our time on the design and make sure we came out with a part that works and that had the Fox Fab Moto stamp of approval and finally the time has come. This crash bar works for road glides, street glides, and road kings from years 2000 to 2015. This part is completely tig welded to insure a quality weld and also something that looks good. We are very happy with how this crash bar has turned out.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- ** CURRENTLY WE ARE 2 WEEKS OUT ON THIS CRASH BAR**
- This crash bar fits all touring modes such as road king, street glide, and road glide.
- 32 inches wide overall with delrin sliders to match the width of average HD handlebars.
- This crash bar does a great job protecting the entire bike from a tip over or a crash.
- 1 ¼ dom tubing with welded in bungs to attach sliders.
- All gussets and mounting brackets water jet cut out for precision fitment every time.
- Includes two delrin sliders.
- Fits on bikes with mid controls or stock floorboards.
- Black powder coat included.
- If you’d like one raw for custom paint or powder coat send us an email and we can do that for you.
- These crash bars are designed for every rider, the performance bagger, stunt bagger and every day cruiser that wants to use it as a highway peg.
- Includes all mounting hardware to install it on the bike.
- This part is very simple to install, anyone can get this job done in the garage in under 30 minutes.
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.